Is the Atonement Completed or In-Process?
He entered the most holy place on the Day of Atonement, 'not without blood,' as a mediator for all Israel. He came forth from that work to bless the congregation, as Christ will come forth to bless His waiting people when His work of atonement in their behalf shall be ended (PP 426).
ML Andreasen Audio Recordings
Three recordings of M.L. Andreasen preaching. This may be a recording of Andreasen's presentation at a camp meeting in Ohio in 1948:
Note: The following file was provided by Pr. Tony Kimbley and is the entire single Ohio camp meeting presentation by M. L. Andreasen with audio quality improved. Thanks Tony!Read more...
Secrets Unsealed Unity Symposium Slides 2017
Slides used by Pr. Kirkpatirck in August 2017 Scripture, Church Structure, and the Path to Unity Symposium in his presentation "Dissolution or Revolution."
1 The Most basic element in church structure:
2 The General Conference represents the worldwide expression of the Church:
3 SDA global Church structural organization in one panel:Read more...
- Refusal to surrender an idol to God (Ezekiel 14).
- Sin in the heart (Psalm 66:18).
- Unresolved conflict between brethren (Matthew 5:23; James 5:16).
- Because of unbelief (Matthew 13:58; Mark 5:40; Luke 8:54).
- Marital unrest (1 Peter 3:7).
- Asking with wrong motives (James 4:3 NASB).